To find the item you are looking for, you can:
- Click on the relevant category at the top of each page and browse, or
- Click to the Search Box at the top right of each page and type in the item you are looking for, you will be taken to the item, if we have it.
- In most cases you can click on the picture of the product on "Details" and see a larger picture and sometimes additional information on a product.
To make a purchase:
- Click on the Add to Cart button and the process will start, or
- Some items in this field are quite heavy or bulky and cannot be shipped via a parcel service. To get an accurate quote with the shipping included, just locate "Request a Quote!" on the below the product or click on the "Ask a Question" box below the product, and you will be taken to a form where you can fill in your location's information and select the equipment you would like the quote for. Once your sent the form to us. We will email you back with a detailed quote. If it meets with your approval, we would then proceed to take your credit card information either verbally (by phone) or through a link we setup specifically for your purchase online. You may also send a check if you prefer.
Acceptance of Orders:
- All verbal orders, purchase orders and contracts are subject to acceptance by The American Gym. It is understood that the installation, assembly and/or use of items is the responsibility of the buyer or user. The American Gym shall not be responsible or liable for personal injury or property damage incurred through the use of purchased items.
- Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to any company or individual without your consent.
- All returns must be authorized by The American Gym. You must make your return within a week of receipt to qualify, unless there is some reason that this could not have been done. At that time, you will be given instructions as to where to return the item. We ship from various locations, so this is quite important. The purchaser will be responsible for all freight or shipping charges. A restocking fee may apply. You can contact us by email or by calling us at 859-881-0018.
- You have five days from receiving your package to inform us that your product arrived damaged - but the sooner the better.
- If you suspect a product has been damaged, please note it on the driver's copy of the delivery receipt. If you do not note there is damage or suspected damage on the delivery receipt, we may not be able to process your claim. Please take photos of the product and delivery receipt and email them to us immediately. Always hold onto the damaged item until you are told otherwise. If you find a product has damage that was hidden or internal, please send photos and contact us immediately.
How can I contact The American Gym?
- You can reach us by phone at 859-881-0018, we are available for calls from 9-5 EST.
- You can also email us anytime at email@example.com, your email will be answered during business hours.
How long is my quote good for?
- Domestic quotes are valid for 30 days. International quotes are valid for 15 days.
Do I have to pay for everything up front?
- Yes. We are just like any other retail store and require 100% prepayment. We accept several forms of payment, please see below.
- We accept all major credit cards, cashier's checks, Paypal, wire transfers and ACH. We accept POs from approved dealers and educational institutions. Some of these forms of payment may take several days to process and settle. If you are on a timeline, please inquire as to how quickly your payment will be cleared.
- Not exactly. We do not accept payments directly, however, we work with a great leasing company. If you are interested in leasing, please contact them directly. We can work with other leasing companies on a case-by-case basis.
- Full Circle Finance - Cyndy Petterson 425-678-1164